In the 15th episode of Winejets I interviewed my buddy David Rudnick at his wooden kitchen table while a small wood-lit fire crackled in the distance. Our conversation ranged from David's wine experiences around the world to Vegemite taco rolls. It's a fun and insightful listen. I think you'll enjoy it!
Somme des Parties wine labels from left to right:
- Syrah - "A Stream Diverted"
- Portuguese Red Blend - "The Love that Remains"
- Cabernet Sauvignon - "Down in the Valley"
Quick highlights from this episode:
- Somme des Parties (SDP) Website, Instagram, Facebook
- Vegemite and cheese tortilla rolls
- The various places around the world David has made wine in including: Italy, California, Washington, Australia, New Zealand
- and much more!
What we drank: Rotie Cellars VDP
The intro/ outro music in this podcast is by a Seattle Synth/ Pop band called Weeknites.